These days that suddenly showed the true personality of fall we have LOVED so much. THANK YOU, LORD!
The past two weeks, my husband has been working 10 hours every day, and next week looks like it will be the same, again.
This weekend, he works, and no day off I think this week. The following week though, we have a couple of days off to look forward to!
If I can handle these hours, have no depression and have more energy, and maintain what I need to, I think I can handle anything. It hasn't been easy, but the kids and I have been keeping ourselves busy. Tonight we had pizza at the park and played lots. Next week, we'll see what comes up. Ella is in dance again, so we have that planned as well!
Any homeschoolers out there? Just wondering! :-)
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Fall Moments
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Since Rob and I were both homeschooled and know the benefits, we're definitely homeschooling Verity when she gets to that age. We decided to homeschool our kids even before we were dating--you know, the kids we'd have with whomever we married. It was one of the founding things in our relationship.
Also, he could quote Anne of Green Gables, so that won me over fast. ;-)
Yep! More so when the the time comes, of course. But,we actually have started with preschool this year. We actually have 2 weeks (Mon.,Wed.,& Fri. 2 hours each day) of preschool homeschooling under our belts. I've been proud of myself for being so on top of it. Any way, my point is we intend on homeschooling Camden, but we are going through the computer with an online charter school.
BTW...I've been thinking about you and I'm sorry I haven't commented/emailed you. I have only been on the computer enough to check mail and do bills lately. We've just been too busy. I haven't forgotten you and would love to set up a time to get together, SOON! Love ya!
We are seriously considering this option...something just clicked in my mind one morning while helping Ella with her Awana study book.
I have about 9 books out from the library and one borrowed from a friend.
My SIL is thinking about doing this too for her daughter, so we'd probably help each other and get together too!
I wouldn't trade the past year and few months of Ella's preschool experience and we are going to have her finish her Preschooling out at Buckeye, especially since we love her teacher, Miss Meledy so much..but it''s just something on my heart. Thanks for responding. School , organized sports will be an issue that we'll have to examine, I think though that OHIO is one of the 24 states that allow homeschoolers to participate in public school sports. Yeah! And, only since I have been feeling a bit more energized have I thought of this. And, I am going to go with the hope that it will be better in that aspect. I read a little bit about a HSing mom that had Chronice Fatigue Syndrome, and her experiences with schooling, in a good book I found.
Anyways, I may be asking more questions sometime!
THANKS GIRLS!
Post a Comment