Monday, October 15, 2007

My first REAL savings shopping trip.

I went with coupons and sales in my head to, hopefully my new best friend, Giant Eagle. I had only, really, about 12 different things to get, a couple in bulk. About everything I bought only ON SALE. and then I used a COUPON WITH IT. Aiiiyiiiyiii...talk about needing to be on top of things in your head!What I got free? Loreal Kids Shampoo and a free loaf of bread. YEAH!I spent 30.XXand saved approximately 19.00!!!!!!!!!!! 2 cans spaghettios, tea, butter, string cheese pack, potato mix, 3 hamburger helpers, 4 boxes texas toast, 10 yogurts, two free items already mentioned, canned veggies, 2 packs kraft singles, and someother things I can't think of LOL I also got a .50 coupon with my receipt for smart balance, which we use. And i just bought That was the only thing without a coupon, but I forgot to get it at Walmart. OH WELL. That's the FIRST time doing this sort of thing, and I think I'll still do it. LOL! Though, it took me almost an entire hour!DH was slightly impressed (he can be hard to impress with food shopping because he's so smart with that!!).I think the best deal was the yogurt I got, and of course the free things!! YEAH!!!!I won't bore you with other stories in the future, but I was just excited I saved all of that.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I love saving money!

Anonymous said...

Definitely not boring me. I live for this kind of stuff. It honestly excites me to see how much stuff I can get and for how little.

Great job!!

Jennifer