
Now, yes, Ella has shorts with the coat LOL. She just wanted to wear this ensemble I found during the course of the past couple of weeks. The hat and socks and gloves are from, well, you know..and then the coat and shoes (no laces) are from a second hand childrens' shop...for a grand total of...$23!
She loves this, and said she wants to wear it for Halloween! HA! I think I'll let her, and will marker her face with a black nose and whiskers. She was going to be Woody's horse this Halloween, but oh well!








4 comments:
Absolutely adorable!
Good morning/// a quick WOW and more later.
LTTS
Ella looks so grown up! She could really be a model. I am having a hard time figuring out what Abby will be for Halloween. We wanted to her and Clifford to be something together-any suggestions??
Lisa, you need to start a blog.
Maybe I should preface this by asking if you are indeed of the "Bill & Lisa" clan and not some Lisa I've never met? Either way, join the fun. It's more contagious than you'll be able to handle!
(And on a personal note, I hope you are of the aforementioned clan. It'd be great to catch up with you if even through the WWW.)
Post a Comment