that are religious, especially the ones that state what God is thinking/saying. I don't agree with that.
Anyways, I saw one at a local church driving home tonight from friend visit that I actually LOVED!
"Dusty Bibles reap dirty lives."
For me, this is true. A personal conviction.
Monday, October 08, 2007
I'm usually not into signs along the road
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
HI SWEETIE! LOVE THE DIVA GIRL! OH AND I LIKE WHAT I CAN SEE IN THE BACKGROUND OF YOUR LIVING ROOM. LOVE THE CURTAINS. SEND A PIC. OF YOUR "NEW" LIVING ROOM WHEN YOU CAN LOVE TO SEE ALL THE CHANGES. OH, JONATHAN AND JENNIFER SUPRISED US AND CAME DOWN FOR THE DAY TO START WORKING WITH THEIR BUILDER, I WAS GREAT TO SEE HER! WISH YOU A RESTFUL SLUMBER AND A JOYFUL DAY TOMORROW!
LOVE YA
JEN
JEN
Post a Comment