I got 7 free boxes of veggies today. If you got a paper today, you will probably get one box free. LOL! So, my quick trip savings to Giant Eagle, plus a coupon mistake that cost $1, a plus for me ;-), was 1.70 for 9 boxes of veggies and a bag of shredded cheese. I saved over 17.00!!!!!! Can't wait to go shopping again for some items this week. No more free veggies, but I will get some nice deals on toothpaste, razors, creamed soup, and french onions.
Today, we went to the parish of Reverend Sheets. HA ha ha.
Rich worked at 10:30 so we decided to stay home. It was nice. Now, we are visiting my in laws.
Tomorrow we may get our computer! Tomorrow is Dancing with the Stars! Tomorrow is another day!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Free Veggies
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
I'm thinking I might have to try out this coupon thing of yours..
You are so cute! I love hearing all your savings, I really do. I'm a bit jealous!
I love Dancing with the Stars. I was shocked that Sabrina got voted off. I'm pulling for Marie Osmond. I don't think she'll win, but I like her.
You are a coupon rock star.
Post a Comment