Friday, November 09, 2007

I don't remember how to Blog

It's been so long. Still without the computer this week, yet.

Next week, due to the wonderfulness and thoughtfulness of one of my friends, we, as a family, and with her family, are going on a special train ride.....The Polar Express!

The kids are so excited! They get to wear their PJs, of course! Wonder if I can get away with it...hmm...

Today I had an appointment in PA again, and it went well. I won't go back for 4 months, so I am happy with that. It seemed like a longer drive than one point five hours today, really.

The kids and I are making these paper ornaments from a scrapbooking kit tonight. They look really cute. Easy for them, just peel, bend, and stick together.

I have done so well with my couponing/gaming this week, as far as groceries. I have begun to save over 50% now. About 65% a couple of times. YEAH! The one day I spent $17 and saved $25, I think. For 2 things of bagels, popcorn, 12 things of yogurts, saran wrap, 4 boxes of cereal, and some other things I can't recall LOL! Oh well!

yesterday I picked up a dozen of ready to steam frozen veggies for 50 cents a box! And, soymilk for 50 cents. I am very happy.

I have found a favorite tea: Bigelow's Chai/Tai tea (however that is spelled!). With milk and sugar, it's a dessert. And don't forget the graham crackers! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to read your blog. I really do LOVE it. When I don't get to talk to you, I can jump on here and still catch up.

We can't wait until Tuesday. I haven't told the kids yet, that you guys are going. I'll save that surprise for later.

Jennifer

Elizabeth said...

Wow, I think I need to learn a few things from you!

Oh and the tea sounds delightful! I love Chai tea.

Thanks again for coming the other night. I was so very glad to see you. Let's get together sometime soon.

Love ya!!