I guess it never hurts to ask, does it?
A deep freezer, sewing machine, and laptop. Puhlease, Santa? LOL!
I am looking at sewing machines and am trying to figure out the best for a little. Rich and I are going to try to take care of the laptop situation soon. And the freezer, well, hopefully that can come about in the spring?
So glad that sleepy time is near. And that it is the end of the week..well, almost. Tomorrow night is a night out with the girls at a friends house where we will have dinner, and probably play a game, but also talk coupons. I can't wait to eat my friend's homemade soup!
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
A wish
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
What kind of soup? I love soup;-)
Chicken Tortilla Soup. It's delicious (if I do say so myself). LOL!!
Jennifer
Yummy!!!
We have an extra sewing machine I think you could have. It's not brand new, but it's nice. A bunch of stitching options, just enough electric-to-manual options to let you feel like you're doing something yourself, and a nice carrying handle. I'll talk to Ell if your interested. But if you'd rather have a new one, my feelings won't be hurt.
Are you kidding me? My grandma is searching for a used one..and I told her I'd be find with a used one. I'd pay you for it...let me know if you don't need it!!!!!!! Or if I could just borrow it for awhile! WOW!
Ell says she was going to sell it at a yard sale for $20. So it's yours for that price. Just let me know and I'll even deliver it. Send me an email.
samuel-troy dot shirey at nationalcity dot com
Post a Comment