I wouldn't lose things.
A nice small scrapbook frame from my wonderful husband as well as a nice gift card to go out to eat, also from him. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo upset about this. If you think about, please pray I find things. I am not below looking in trash..which I already did. I also looked in my stocking and didn't find those things but did find a pack of gum I somehow didn't realize he gave me. Yes..that's how I work.
On to other things, I will recap Christmas later, but I am so tired and emotional today, I need a nap as soon as Rich gets home.
UPDATE: I found them, plus the candybar he gave me....allllll right where I put them. Oh brother.
Friday, December 28, 2007
If I were all together
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment