My photo is in Life Images...go to Barnes and Noble or Borders to see it! Page 31!!!! And, it's the WHOLE page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way...anyone know how to fix a roof? I think I made a big hole when I jumped up and down looking at the magazine that I just got today!!!!
Monday, December 17, 2007
I'm Officially Published!!!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
How cool - Congrats!!
Congrats, Amy!! I'm so excited for you! I'll have to head on over to B&N and check that out!
That is awesome! Congrats!
For those of you who haven't seen it. The picture is amazing. It truly is a work of art and deserves to be on the front cover (even though the front cover is awesome too. LOL!!).
What an awesome accomplishment. Congratulations!!
Jennifer
Congratulations!!
Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...that's wonderful!!! Why fix the roof when there might be another hole nearby sometime?
LTTS
How awesome is that? Congratulations.
Post a Comment