I personally have taken great delight in the "fiercesome" weather....snow. It was tough to travel last night when we went to celebrate the wonderful Christmas day a bit early for Rich's side of the family. A lot of prayer went up for safety. Today, I felt so warm and Blessed to have a small cozy house and the family to enjoy just being together with..and looking outside at the beautiful white glittery rain.
Friday, my dear grandparents baked a cake for me, with lots of help from Ella and Philip. It was the BEST Birthday (a little late) cake ever, I am certain. So extremely special. The kids were so excited. Spice Cake. Yum. They even had 28 candles, and lots of icing and other colored sprinkles on it.
I have lots to do in order to get an Etsy shoppe open after the New Year, but I plan on keeping up with the idea. My sister in law and I have had sooo much fun delighting in various creative ideas and finds....we enjoy that in common! I had some neat small treasure hunts in a downtown antique area recently (well a couple of downtown antique areas) and hope to share those pictures with you another day..as well as another website I am working on. Photography won't go away..just another avenue for it. I am thinking when the spring and summer come again, I'll do some photoshoots, but we shall see.
The church service this morning was extremely blessed....Rich and I are both thanking the Lord for the family we have there.....brothers and sisters in the Lord!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Catching up..
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I was so bummed that I missed church this morning. I am really enjoying Pastor Alan's sermons. Also, I missed Rebecca's dedication. How was that?
It took us 7 1/2 hours to drive home from Detroit today. UGH!! We were going 20-40 mph the entire way. It was so stressful, I just kept praying for safety. Over and over and over again.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Jennifer
The Mills dedicated Emma too. Jack sang...oh dear..the tears!!! It was so beautiful! Rebecca was out for most of her time up front. So sweet!
Missed you lots. Not the same, with you not around ;-( I felt so bad about the weather..and prayed for you lots. I hope you get a cd...Rich and I did O Holy Night, and then our electric guitarist, Alex, and Chris, played the drums...the accompaniment was last minute (at praise band practice) but was jUST FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot...I meant to add about Pastor Alan's sermon. Just wonderful. About serving one another. I'll talk to you later, definitely about that!!!! Get a CD for THAT, not our music I meant to say LOL!
Post a Comment