"As for God, His way is perfect."
Here is an excerpt that is from an old children's book:
One day I saw a blind boy flying a kite. On his face was an indescribable light of gladness. I wondered how kite flying could be so entertaining to a poor blind lad. So I said to him, "See here, Laddie, how is it you enjoy flying a kite when you can't see it up in the air?"
The blind boy said, "No, I can't see it in the air, but I can feel the tug!"
And so it is in the Christian life. Many times we cannot see the way ahead very clearly. But we can feel the tug of God's love leading us on in His will.
John Roberston
Monday, December 10, 2007
Psalm 18:30
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Good morning....I really like this concept. It also seems to imply the need to purposefully stand still once in a while in order to feel the tug of the string. I am reminded of the verse: "Be still and know that I am God."
LTTS
Post a Comment