I have decided, after much thought and prayer, to retire my photography for the time being. I am no longer doing photographs for anyone but myself. Probably in the summer I'll do a bit, maybe late spring even, but until further notice, I will not be making appointments.
There are new things in the wings..and, of course, old...such as my wonderful family. With some inspiration from my sister in law, Lisa, and welcome encouragement from my husband, grandma, and parents, I feel like I need to embrace some new and old creativity aspirations...including sewing, and scrapbooking..and writing. I am finding that Etsy is a great place to spread your wings...and fly. My tentative store name, for things such as photographs (non people ones and of other artistic nature), fabric bracelets, original stationary, altered items (books, i.e.), vintage creations, and such, will be Bethink. It's a true word, and I just came upon it today in my searching.
Anyways, there it is, a plan . I hope to have more time with my family, less stress on myself, and the enjoyment of making things that are unique, old, and special. As well as just taking the time to take pictures that I want to take...and that includes MANY of my children.
Monday, December 10, 2007
New Project
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
You know we're behind you no matter what you do. Keep us in the loop.
Post a Comment