Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sweeties

That's what I have, although this day was tough. It was tough last night too. I was overly emotional about some things, so today I was trying NOT to be. One thing seemed silly but it made me so mad....Walmart cashier would not take my Polly Pocket coupon (they had already before) and that really disgusted me to no end. The other pollys I got I gave to a needy child..this was the ONLY one I was getting for my own daughter!

So, tonight, when Rich went to Walmart, I sent thecoupon with HIM, and hopefully when he comes back he has the toy I wanted for Ella. No way am I traveling up to Target, so I hope a different cashier does what is RIGHT. ETA: well, it didn't go well for him, either. I am so disappointed....really. I guess it seems trivial (especially since we have a member of Rich's family in the hospital, in an emergency situation right now), but I really wanted that blue/winter themed Polly Pocket with dark haired girl set for Ella. I can't justify spending full price now, especially since now that I wrapped all the girlie's gifts, she's making out like a bandit. Luckily, my mother has a few other gifts she had picked up for Buddy that we are going to give him instead, since she had more than she thought! LOL! I guess it works out. I have to hold back on some items...I'll blame it on Once Again Kids...I found too many things with a great price for Ella!

Anyways, I have a house to clean and presents to finish wrapping. Tomorrow night is Ella's Christmas Musical at church! Monday night is a wonderful Christmas Eve service, and then off to Great Gram's for snacks and presents! THEN, Christmas Day we have brunch here, then dinner at my parents, with my brother and sister in law, and Abigail.

A busy couple of days coming up, like most people's holiday rush. My honey did so good today, too..he went to a local store that had very nice scrapbooking stuff 50% off their holiday collections, and picked me up some paper for my (must have) stocking...yeah! I was so proud of him. He really did good...stretching himself, getting himself out of his comfort zone for me this year, even for my birthday (picking out jewelry!!). Yes..I HAVE TO HAVE a stocking. I feel really bad if there's no thought into it...like, well, one year (I think the first year we were married). He knew after that year! LOL!

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there..
lotsa stuff going on...I'll be praying for hospital situaton.

and trust that Polly Pockets will work out somehow...

To the sweeties on 12th st Salem...
Love
LTTS