Thursday, January 10, 2008

Remembering Summer Days


This summer day I will always remember. I have yet more to scrapbook with it, but here's a start..the dress was given to Ella by my dear friend, Jennifer, and I will never give it away. I love the print on it. I took lots of pics of Ella in it. Doesn't fit her anymore, so I'm glad of these treasured moments. They sure do grow up fast!











Yes, this birdie paper I could not cut! It's too perfect! This photo I used is from Ella this past summer. We went to a train station and that's on one of the steps to the side of a building nearby. I love the summery look. Flip flops, sleeveless shirt, stringy hair.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

LOL - I didn't even realize there were birdies on the paper!! Silly me... can't wait to play with it!

Love the layouts and the close-ups, some incredible details! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful pages! So inspiring! I can't wait to see more! :)