Thursday, January 10, 2008

So the biggest news in scrapbooking is this

tool that stretches all the way into the middle of a 12 inch page! Pretty neat. Here's a photo of it... I am not much into tools lately, but maybe another day. I keep just wanting to collect as much paper as possible! For me, paper is so inspiring!

Our family got lots of sleep last night..and all of us were in the same bed this morning. LOL! Go figure!

Well , expect more pages today to be up on this site. I have been so encouraged by the gals of Studio Calico. I have never seen such a more encouraging group of scrapbookers! The past two days, I have done 4 pages. And, have discovered if I don't scrapbook I really feel badly. I started scrapbooking right after I had Ella. I had a mini book that I kept up with. Then, I began to scrapbook wedding photos. Then...well....scrapbooking came a big hobby. As it turned out, I think I mentioned this way long ago, I sold CTMH stuff for awhile and sold some kits elsewhere of my own. Not my cup of tea...to be a business person. I love to just create. So, that's where I am at. Just enjoying this art. Very much enjoying this art.

2 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I too like the new crop a dile, but will wait a while :)
So glad you came over to SC. It really is the best scrap community out there.

Jenn said...

Can't wait to see your work! Isn't SC the best?