Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Pardon all the changes

I think I ALMOST done. I need more space. The other new look was too crowded! Hopefully, now, this will be more pleasurable.

5 comments:

ricanlaw said...

Your children are gorgeous. Loving your thread at SC about 3rd child. I so can relate right now.

Adrienne said...

I had to check out what your thoughts were...it's such a decision!

I swore Tytus was it - I hate being pregnant. With a real passion. But, do you know what happened? He started turning into a boy and I don't have a baby anymore!

I could go on and on...so many thoughts about it, but I doubt that anyone cares!

Elizabeth said...

Amy I love the new look. Great minds think alike. I haven't had much time to check everyone's blog and I really do love the new look.

My laptop is away getting fixed and so I haven't been on much lately. I would love for us to get together sometime soon. Maybe next week one day. Just let me know. Love ya! ;)

Sweet Peripety said...

Adrienne- you can go on and on. I don't mind!

Bethy- next week would be great!

Anonymous said...

Wow..hey,nice look...
LTTS