Finally another layout..one that honestly didn't take too much time and then some photos from this morning in the woods...um..hardly looks like Ella, but I think they're beautiful!
Hi Amy! Wow great photo's. My first thought when I saw Ella was wow, Amy has a model on her hands. You truly have a beautiful daughter, it's amazing to see her grow up.
I love the picture of Ella on the right hand side. Where there's more of her, her sweater, and the fence in the background. What a gorgeous photo. It needs enlarged to like 8x8 and scrapbooked that way. Of course, whatever you do will be wonderful, but that picture is screaming, ENLARGE ME!! LOL!!
I am a homeschooling mom to three children ages 8, 6, and almost 3!. I love to create! I love my family! I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for each new day!
6 comments:
Beautiful photos and a great layout! I'm still waiting for my kit, but it looks awesome :)
Hi Amy! Wow great photo's. My first thought when I saw Ella was wow, Amy has a model on her hands. You truly have a beautiful daughter, it's amazing to see her grow up.
Wow, what a beautiful photo! Such a great layout!
Oh Amy...your layouts are so beautiful!
I love the picture of Ella on the right hand side. Where there's more of her, her sweater, and the fence in the background. What a gorgeous photo. It needs enlarged to like 8x8 and scrapbooked that way. Of course, whatever you do will be wonderful, but that picture is screaming, ENLARGE ME!! LOL!!
Jennifer
GORGEOUS. let's see some more :)
Post a Comment