This is not for the faint at heart. It's raw. It is very heart-striking. Moved me to tears. Reminded me of what Jesus did for me.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is not for the faint at heart. It's raw. It is very heart-striking. Moved me to tears. Reminded me of what Jesus did for me.
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:19 PM
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
4 comments:
Definitely moving. I especially loved the part when He puts out his hand and is pulling her back in. My heart was in my throat and I was cheering for her. Thanks for that.
Jennifer
It amazes me how something so simple can be so moving. I have heard about this video and haven't had the oppertunity to watch it, that is until now. Thank you so much for sharing this Amy. I got goosebumps upon goosebumps.
Amy: Isn't it beautiful. Glad you loved it enough to share with your readers. The photo is gorgeous Amy. I hope you get the add-on. This is I want as well. It's so nice to have met you via SC.
Wow. I am so glad I checked out your blog and got to see this video. I just forwarded a link to several people. How awesome. Thanks so much for checking out my blog!
Post a Comment