I love rediscovering photos..this one is from last year, in the summer. Sometimes, I get inspired differently, as far as post processing. Anyways, Philip is better. His fever broke. As far as a creativity spark, I seem to have lost it a bit these past few days, with Philip being sick, but hope to complete some goals of mine. I sometimes feel like a failure because I can't live up to my own expectations. I have to realize that the day is what we're given and there are things that are given to me to do that are actually, or can be, more important- my children, husband, and friends. I need to trust that God will allow whatever else in the plans in His timing, and His timing alone. That is my prayer. And for patience.
Friday, January 18, 2008
A young Maid Marian perhaps?
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Totally sweet - love the softness around the photo!
What a beautiful picture!
I'm glad your little man is feeling better.
I join you in that prayer... :)
Gorgeous photo! Sweet and innocent. I love the softness. Definitely a young Maid Marian!
This is gorgeous, Amy! Love the prayer.
Beautiful photo... and perfect for the SC maid marian add on????? :)
Glad to hear Phillip is better.
beautiful pic...so classic. join you in that prayer. glad your hubby is better (b/c you took care of him like God wanted :)
Post a Comment