Not really, just couldn't resist another post with a scrapbook kit name! LOL! But, Ella does look truly happy being somewhere, or just playing, doesn't she? Pure Bliss. That's for sure.
TOMORROW is the DAY that I will FINALLY open my ETSY shop (Bethink)!!! It will probably be later in the day, as I want to take natural light pics for the items. I worked on 5 items to list tomorrow- altered vintage jewelry pieces (meaning, vintage jewelry I altered to create pieces that are wearable. I've had this plan for MONTHS. MONTHS. MONTHS. I've collected quite a supply, too! Also, there will be my embellished fabric bracelets (eventually). I do have a journal and one photograph to be listed tomorrow. YEAH! I am thankful for everyone (who did) that prayed for this. It is just not an easy thing for me. Whether it be dealing with depression and fibromyalgia, or whatever. I cannot make things that are from my scrapbook supplies, generally. I can't part with that stuff! I told my sister in law, creating other works of art is so much simpler. I don't like even parting with a scrap. Nope. Nada. Need to keep it for the family record keeping here at the Russell household!
Well, off to get something to stop this nagging cough, and help my little guy get to bed. He inherited the nightowlness from the Russell side, you know. Plus, this was his first day back to his normal getting into and chattering storytelling self. That's my boy! Then, I need to make sure Rich plays his banjo.
That's a joke. He always is playing that..and that is why he is SOOOO DARN GOOD at it!!!! :-)








2 comments:
what a wonderful photo! good luck with your Etsy venture!
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. It was exactly what I needed this a.m. :)
Alright........gopher it!!!
LTTS
Post a Comment