



My Etsy shop is open! AGHHHH! Click here to see Bethink. I have so many more ideas, and more products to come, but here are my first designs up for sale. I think I like this so much more than Ebay. Etsy is so friendly, and beautiful, and a wonderful innovative creative eye candy shoppe! Here are a few sneak peaks.








9 comments:
Your work is beautiful! Off to check out your shop! Thanks for commenting on my blog - enjoy your weekend.
I am impressed. You have some great looking stuff! I was tempted to start ordering;-) Congrats!
Hey, well why dont ya, Kimmy? LOL!!! Thanks for your comments, girls!!!
Amy you are so very talented and I hope that you have great success! You have such beautiful work!
I love your Vintage Jewelry. I just snatched one up for myself!!! Thanks!
Amy: Congrats. I love your shop so much that I purchased a little lovely piece for myself.
Thanks Lisa and Aleida! :-) You made my day!
And, Bethy, thanks for the encouragement! AGAIN! LOL!
BEAUITFUL! Esp the blue teardrop!
Amy-- just wanted to let you know that I gave your blog an award. Now I'm off to shop at BeThink!
Post a Comment