Monday, January 21, 2008

I feel blessed because...

1. My favorite things FLEW out of my store. BUT, now I have to get to work again so there's more inventory.
2. I am excited about packing up and mailing these first purchases. Sweet!
3. I love to know that within 2 weeks more scrapbook goodness will arrive here!
4. We had a nice day just as a family, mostly home.
5. When I wasn't home, I grocery shopped and this is what occured. I saved a LOT, basically, and just payed $24 for $67 worth of wonderful goodies are family needed, including 7 boxes of Cheerios that ended up being .50/ea.
6. We are having Orange Roughy tonight, a blessing b/c without this job I have as a major over the top (TEEHEE) couponer, I don't know how we could afford it, really. At least not the FRESH fish.
7. I had wonderful conversations today with family and friends.
8. Grandpa (my dad) took my kids outside to play for awhile.
9. My mom thought of me and sent over some Diet Pepsi for me.
10. I created a neat look photo hanging project that you can see here.
11. I feel blessed with FRIENDS..many new ones at that, and continued refreshing relationships with the "old."
12. I feel like I have reached the goal as an artist- finally- and with only that being through God's help.
13. Blogs are beautiful. And so liberating.

Teeny update: I have several more listings to post TOMORROW, (Tuesday), 5 to be exact, with one an actual set!!! Think more of a "theme" than unique, individual one of a kind pieces. I mean, well, they are still one of a kind, but have a certain style. THUS, I am NAMING them, b/c more pieces with their style will probably make their way into the store!

3 comments:

Denise said...

What a great list! I checked out your Etsy site earlier today and everything you make is beautiful. I am glad everything is flying out of the store. :o) I hope tomorrow is as good as today!

Denise (Nichoda at SC)

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful and blessed to be one of the friends you refer to. I think anyway? LOL!!

Jennifer

Sweet Peripety said...

Thanks Denise...

Yes JENNIFER..YES!!!!!