I feel badly today. As I spent all day with my own projects, I had to basically ignore the "playing" needs of my children. That upsets me and tonight, if I can clean up (yet another thing to get in the way) I want to just relax and hunker down with Ella and Philip. It snowed SO MUCh here in NE Ohio, and it was not easy to go on the few errands I had on my list b/c of the snow, yuckiness, my own coughing, and cold. Now, off to pick up Ella from preschool. Rich works late again...all last week he did, too, but yesterday was a day off for him. And it was a wonderful day off.
*I have to update with the news of a young and very good and promising actor, my age, that was found dead today. I am sooo disheartened by this. It is so sad. Creates several thoughts in my head. But enough for another day....
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Tonight it's time for the kids
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
It's so hard to be all things, to all people. Good luck with the balancing act we so affectionately refer to as motherhood. When I'm praying for this situation for myself tonight, I'll include you too.
Jennifer
Post a Comment