Thursday, January 31, 2008

What a morning

It's a morning when Mommy is going insane. Ack! I am leaving the house soon, so hopefully my attitude and demeanor will improve.

I was so encouraged by comments of my store. Thank you! Please keep looking/checking back there...i just lowered some kit prices again! It's hard to find the "happy medium" when you start something like this. I appreciate all your well wishes!

Tonight is LOST. I am soo excited. Though, my husband isn't as excited as me. He doesn't watch it like I do. So, hopefully we can DVDR HIS shows (well I like them too)- Apprentice, and I think there's another one, oh ER. if they are new. We watch those religously. Well, off to get ready to leave. YEAH. I just need to pull myself together to get socks and shoes on everybody, including myself. Tonight, Rich works later again, so that's not good. I hate it when it's dark as he comes home. Especially when he needs to take a walk (like he does everyday) and will sometimes do that late at night. That scares me.

Oh, the little house by my parent's street/home is up for sale. We looked at it about 3 years ago. And get this. We could've bought it for 75 grand. It needed a lot of work, but still it looked fine. Now, they are selling it for 120 grand!! Seriously, that is like 20 thousand too much for that area. Although, the area is nice. Columbiana is a sought after little village/school system. Anyways, food for thought. We will not go for it though. That price seems outrageous. I sooo love that house though. SIgh.....

1 comments:

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I am so jealous!!! I couldn't find a house here in Miami for less tht $400,000 if I tried. It's INSANE!

I am dying for tonight to come to see LOST!!