Well, I do feel better at this very moment, but it surely was one tough day. I had a friend who prayed for me over the phone. Another whom I talked to on the phone who would've come straight over to just be a support. WHAT a support system today. I felt very blessed..even though my thoughts weren't that great. It was tough. But, it's the end of the day. And my husband cares and loves me dearly. He came home later tonight, after work, with great hugs for me.
The kids are playing around, trying to figure out where they are sleeping. I have a headache (must be the storm) so I'm not thinking quite as clearly as to see how challenged they are in falling asleep tonight.
Yet, in 20 minutes, or less, Lost begins. That is good, except our tv is just toooo tiny to watch it, it hurts the eyes. We need a tv, just don't know what exactly to get!
Forgot to add: I have a little time to myself tomorrow night planned, with my friend Jennifer. I will work on some little creations for my Etsy shop, I hope. I usually bring TONS of stuff when I go over there to scrapbook. I PLAN on not doing that tomorrow, so I have to PLAN on what to take. WHEW. I am a pack rat for sure, for everything..grew up taking a book with me everywhere. Wait. Wrong. TWO books or more everywhere I went (thanks to my dad's example teehee). So, yes, packrat I am and will surely ever be...until I go to Heaven.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
What an evening
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So glad you're better and calmer today :)
How great was Lost??? So many questions... ARGH!!
I also pack tons of stuff when I crop, my bag is always as heavy as a house ;)
Oh, I'm so sorry you had a bad day! I'm glad to hear you are feeling better! I think as Mom's we all experience those bad days sometimes. I hope you are feeling great today! So glad I found your Etsy shop...and your blog!!!!
Uh hmmm....I am the queen of packrats! I so wish I wasn't that way sometimes and I'm trying to do better. It's just hard though!
Glad you're having a much better day today. :-) On my way to your etsy store to peek in on the goods.
so glad you are feeling a bit better! hope you have a fantastic weekend!!
Post a Comment