Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm curious...







just a cute valentine I found today, now part of my store. Ain't she cute?
and I love that bracelet...hard to part with (if it sells, LOL)





just wondering, what's YOUR story today? I talk so much on this blog....I'd like to know what happened to YOU today. I'm all ears.

I listed 7 or 8 more items on Etsy. I guess I was really encouraged recently, or inspired, I should say. It's not like that everyday you know.

Philip needs to go to BED. BED. BED! Nothing else needs to be said, other than I love him! And Ella was a doll for me today! And my Husband has been doing lots of laundry for me lately! God bless him!

9 comments:

Sharie said...

My story today is: "where has my scrap mojo gone?" I'm trying to get inspired... Your Etsy shop is looking wonderful, so perhaps I should purchase one of your little goody packages to spark my inspiration!

Anonymous said...

My story...where has the heat gone? The main furnance in the house is ill...
LTTS

Unknown said...

My story...just hung around the house, and went out for some yummy sushi without kiddos that evening. Boy, I'm exciting aren't I???

Steph said...

yay for husbands who do laundry :)

My story today: stuck at work on a quiet sunday, which is bad news for a news producer who has to fill a show no matter what :)

Erin said...

on the agenda for today:

loads and loads of laundry
put away stuff from crop yesterday
clean bathrooms
hang out with hubby
scrap, maybe?
make a nice dinner

liz mataraza said...

where's that button you found? i want to see it and the page you are going to make just for 'it'!

love your etsy shop...so very vintage and sweet!

Denise said...

My story today is...getting a photo of the day, football and friends. Pretty interesting compared to most Sundays.

Sweet Peripety said...

My button will come here to the blog soon!LOL! And a card for Nicole at SC! I'm just slow!And, I will ship my RAK monday too!

Vee said...

can't wait to see the new goods and the valentine is so cute :)