Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Only at the Russells

will you come back on the computer to the screen that shows the title "Flop Eared Mule."

That's what my DH likes to play on his mandolin these days, oh, or banjo.

It's been a looooonggg day. I had no sleep at all last night due to insufficient sleep medicine. ACK! It was just awful. I had to pay attention to the thunderstorm instead and not have a single wink. Just not good. Thus, today, I was in bad physical shape. We made it through. DH brought us pizza after work, per my request. I made two little itsy bitsy girlie necklaces. I looked at lots of scrapbooking goodies.

A couple of important things. My grandmother is weak from the flu. Please pray for her.

I have a friend who has some very difficult things to face right now. No names mentioned. She knows who she is. Please send a prayer up for my friend. I care for her dearly.

Tomorrow won't work for Ella and I to visit my sister in law, as she and Abby are sick. I feel badly for them. My brother called on his way to the store to get some medicine for Abby. Hopefully, we'll be able to go down sometime soon. I'm anxious to return to This and That and hunt other stores down for wonderful vintage finds.

Sooo I decided that Ella will not go to preschool anyways and she and I will visit a wonderful elegant tea shoppe by ourselves for a little dessert break. Also, our family will go out to breakfast. It's wonderful for DH to have the day off, as he worked the past weekend.

well, that's all for now!

4 comments:

diana albright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diana albright said...

Prayers going out to your grandma and your friend.

Also for you, girlie... you're in my thoughts. I hope you got some sleep and that you feel better today and have some good time with your hubby.

Chin up, buttercup!
XOXO

ricanlaw said...

I've tagged you, don't hate me. See my blog for details, but only after you get to feeling better and get some sleep.

liz mataraza said...

prayers for you and your family, especially for your dear grandmother.

i hope that you've been able to catch up on some sleep!