Thursday, February 07, 2008

I was tagged for some information!

and I am finally getting to it, since it's been a rough week of practically no sleep.

Favorite Sites:
Etsy
Two Peas in a Bucket
Work of Heart Photography (I could dwell here forever)

Challenge Favs

Oh dear, I have none as I have never EVER gotten into the challenges. I think I must now try my friend's challenge site,
Scrapping the Music
and then Pencil Lines.

Guilty pleasures
Chocolate
Hot Tea with lots of sugar
Pizza
(why is all food for me?! LOL!)
and scrapbooking supplies

Babysitting Fav.
My husband (HA!)

Creative Fav.
Not really sure about this one. I like lots, more than I have put on my blog. It is awfully outdated!

Clothing Fav.
This for me has been evolving....I now prefer stylish sweats, a nice long Tshirt, and my slip on sketchers. YIKES! I used to prefer dressing up a bit more!

I think that is all the info in the tagging..so I hereby tag: Lisa, Beth, and Elisabeth

Well, my neice Abigail has pneumonia! The poor child! Thus, our visit there was quite postponed. Ella did not want to go to the tea place yesterday after all. As soon as we began our journey there in the car she changed her mind! She wanted to go see her school friends- bless her heart! As much as I was disappointed, it works out anyways, as we are planning to meet her little friend Natalie and her mom there on Saturday.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I love my slip on Skechers, too. Does your have pink fowers on the inside? LOL! I'm sorry to hear your niece has Pneumonia. Poor girl. I hope she recovers quickly!

diana albright said...

hope you niece kicks that pneumonia and feels better way soon.

have a great weekend, amy!!

ricanlaw said...

Oh, thanks for playing. Pizza, my favs too. ;) Hope your niece gets better!