had me unnerved for the whole half day while I drove to PA and back and was in the car 4.5 hours. Not the best of trips. No accidents, thankfully, but I stopped/got stuck several times and was very scared. I was just thankful to be able to FINALLY pick my children up from their great grandparents' house and get home. Getting home from that house to ours took awhile. Actually, the 5 minutes it usually takes for me to get home from one area beyond Salem to Salem took at least 20. So, we ended up staying home allll weekend.
Ella has a play date arranged for this week with a friend from school. They talked two times this weekend. So cute.
Buddy took around his toolbox and daddy's tools and "fixed" our kitchen chairs.
Began making an Easter basket list...one that has NO CANDY and probably only 2 things, since they are bigger and I don't want to get little things that get lost around here. Think, Leapster game for each of the kids, since they don't have one, but they do have one Leapster, which is Buddy's, Imean Ella's..no wait....well...buddy plays with it and Ella always just wants it when Buddy plays with it! LOL!
Anywhoo, off to bed. Lately I 've been going to bed early. Feels so much better.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Friday's snow
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment