Webster's Pages is a new paperie company. Beautiful. And it has "when you say nothing at all" playing instantly, so have your volume set where you want it!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Webster's Pages is a new paperie company. Beautiful. And it has "when you say nothing at all" playing instantly, so have your volume set where you want it!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 11:42 AM
|
Add this to your site |
|
Add this to your site |
6 comments:
I love their papers!! Also love the song :)
I will have to check them out!
Beautiful stuff over at Webster's! Thanks for sharing the link!
That is the song I wanted to dance to at my wedding, but Justin insisted on a different one. I love Allison Krauss.
Jennifer
Girl, their papers are so feminine and beautiful and I love the website.
darn-it! why did i have to click on those links! glitz makes me want to re-do my blog...again...and the webster's one makes me want to buy all of their paper!
Post a Comment