Friday, March 21, 2008

If you have a Polaroid Instant Camera

you may want to just throw it away!! Here is why. That certain film is not going to be manufactured any longer.

Anyways, let the "morning sickness" begin! LOL! It lasts all day, and has seemed to hit, well, morning, til night! Though last night it was quite near 3 am before I fell asleep, not sure why, but I didn't. I have to go to the store tomorrow- hope I don't get trample upon by all the other grocery shoppers. Then, I hope to hit another store so I can get a dress for church that will fit. Something springy, but I suppose maybe not, since it's still quite cold.

The Russell/Simplican side of the family here will be very busy come fall, because my sister in law Valerie (Rich's youngest sister) is due the very end of October. We found that out today! The cousins will be very close.

The kids are very excited about the happenings of Easter. I must break out the Veggie Tale Easter Carol DVD tomorrow, so they can watch it. I forgot all about it this week, though I've been telling them the very important reason for celebrating Easter.

My honey brought me home a candy bar. Yeah- that got him some Brownie Points, though, not that he needed any, b/c he's the best!

Oh, and blech..this is right up there with Beth's bloody egg tale and photo.....a nice flexible tongue depressor like thing was in a piece of something I got from a fast food place (yeah - I was nauseated but I had this certain FOOD in my MIND!), and it totally grossed me out even more for the rest of the day. It may have been part of a utensil? I don't know, and I really don't care. BLECH. EWWW. GROSSS. No more fast food for me for a looooooooooong time!!!

7 comments:

Denise said...

I cannot believe they are discontinuing Polaroid. There are a lot of artists that use it as part of their works, but I guess not enough or they wouldn't be getting rid of it. It's too bad. I like Polaroid instant photos.

In regard to what you found in your meal, I would be grossed out forever. I have never found anything funky in my food. Thank God!

Davinie Fiero said...

Oh my gosh... CONGRATULATIONS on the pregnancy. I missed that!

HennHouse said...

Praying for you, Amy!!

liz mataraza said...

ew, what a gross story...and probably much worse being preggers!

i cannot give you any advice on the morning sickness. mine was all day, everyday without remedy...but i'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

I DO NOT miss morning sickness. I had all day sickness to :( Feel better.

Sucks about the Polaroid film. I just found my long lost Polaroid camera.

Felicia said...

Congratulations and I hope you feel better soon :)

ricanlaw said...

Congrats Amy. I guess my Polaroid camera will just be a decorative display. How sad.