Like Dandelion Dust. from a book by Karen Kingsbury. GO and read this book (read all her books, really). They make you cry, they make you happy, they just make you a better person, I feel.
Check a bit of what the movie will be like, to be released in theaters SOON I hope, check it out here.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Upcoming wonderful beautiful movie
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Amy...thanks for stopping by my blog. About the devotional blog, it is a group of friends of mine (and a few friends of friends) --we all used to be in a Bible study before the air force moved us to different places. I actually have chosen not to participate right now because when they started, we were in the middle (and still are) of a move and I didn't think I would have the time to devote to sharing in the responsibilities.
I don't know how they are dealing with comments from other people...I thought it was actually going to be a private blog (password protected) but I guess they haven't done that. If you contact Wendy (you can probably find a link to her blog on the devo. blog) I'm sure she will give you more info. She was the ringleader in getting this started!
Sorry I don't have more info. to offer you. I know they've been doing a Beth Moore personal study. Hope that helps!
Did you know that Karen Kingsbury is my ALL TIME FAVORITE author?!!
I have not read that particular book. Since leaving the library I haven't been as up to date with her books. I'll have to get that one and read it. I own several of hers, but not that one. Maybe we can see it together??!!! *hinthint*
Post a Comment