Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Well, I have been close mouthed about some things...

some changes, really.

The first: We feel that God is leading us to a different church. We have stopped attending our beloved place of worship altogether. We had two weekends of family time. Next week, we'll go to my parents' small country church. After that, I am not sure. I am praying that God will lead us to where he wants us to be. It's been touching, with a few letters, not cards but LETTERS with meaningful and heartfelt words, coming in the mail, and some phone calls from friends, saying they miss us. Oh..this was tough. I miss the wonderful "family" from that church...but, Rich and I really do feel this is where the Lord is leading us for now.

The second: WE are expecting a new Russell baby in the fall, a week or two before Thanksgiving!!!! I am so excited, to say the least. I feel a bit silly since I already have to wear maternity clothes! Unbelievable! We told Ella and Philip last night and they are very excited. Ella has been so sweet, and was very interested in knowing more about babies, and how they grow. So, I'm trying to explain! LOL! I feel VERY blessed.


I KNEW it was just nerves. I did the typing test mentioned on a friend's blog..maybe it could be my once claim to fame..well, maybe not! Got up to 105 wpm!!!! If you want to go try, go here.

10 comments:

Kimmy said...

Yay! Let's hear it for the new Russell Baby!! Again, I am so excited for you guys.

We will definitely be praying for you as you search out where God is leading you as far as church goes. We know how hard it is to leave behind a church family and move on to follow where God is leading.

Kimmy said...

PS. The Gate rocks!

Kimmy said...

So, come visit us!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is wonderful!!!!

liz mataraza said...

Congrats! how wonderful! another little one to teach piano to!

Elizabeth said...

So, I assume that means the cat is out of the bag? Hehe!!

Love ya!
I'll be in touch soon!!

ricanlaw said...

Congrats on the new addition! So excited for you and your family.

Sam said...

Congratulations!

And our prayers are with you and Rich as you search for the place that God will place you.

Anonymous said...

66 wpm. Not too bad considering I've nerv take typing. Just self taught myself. LOL!!

Jennifer

Lauren said...

Congrats!!!!