Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Finally

we are members of the community center!!! and we went swimming today, the kids and I, this morning. They had a blast. We walked, since it's just a couple blocks away. I did promise Ella that we'd go after school, but I'm tired! LOL! Maybe we'll wait and see if daddy wants to go too. Anyways, just glad to have that all set up. I know that this summer, I'm going to need this membership to survive hot days! I'm THINKING (stress THINKING) of having Philip's birthday party there so I don't have to do anything. And, really, I wouldn't have to do ANYTHING, even games. The kids would just swim. Pizza, pop, and paper products are all provided. We'll see. I have to decide quickly, as his birthday is May 2nd, and it'd probably be the following weekend for a party, IF it's open. And, more good news, I feel so much better today. Wondering if it's a psychological thing, being as Monday's are bad days of feeling sick, and well, as a Tuesday, it's so much better. I guess I'll have to think of Mondays as, um, Fridays? LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for you and your family!!! Love having a pool close by for those hot summer days! Glad you are feeling better. Mondays=Bleh in my opinion! LOL

diana albright said...

How fun... I just love the swimming pool in summer and so glad that your family has this little getaway! Glad you are also feeling better today (I was reading your posts in order from Mon to Tues). I hope this goodfeeling day continues!

BTW... I tagged you yesterday on my blog. (no pressure though) LOL

liz mataraza said...

so glad you are feeling better! i wonder if the swimming helped? i know it is very relaxing even with kiddoes splashing around. you should do that every day!

mondays are lousy even when you feel 100%, so it may just be that particular day of the week.

swimming b-day party sounds perfect! super fun for them and waayyy easy for you!

Anonymous said...

absoLUTEly you should have the part at the com center! once we started having parties outside of the house, we decided we'd never turn back!! it's such a no-brainer, and the kids have a blast!! go for it, i say! ;o)

caroline said...

how fun! maybe i should try the monday as friday thinking too. haha.