Just kidding.
But, really, I am deflected all calls every Monday from now until ? b/c Monday's are my WORST not feel good days. It's been TOUGH. I was so close to losing my lunch for a couple hours, but thankfully, I was able to rest quietly on my grandma's bed for awhile. I usually don't take her up on those offers, but today, yes.
Ella and I had lunch with Lisa and Abigail at the Bean and when I got to my grandparents to pick Philip up,, well, I just got on gram's bed and laid down. LOL! She was probably like, what's going on? Well, the kids had so more fun, and I got to rest. Then we pushed to the store. AND YUCKY. That's how I feel. I that's why I will not blog anymore today b/c like I said before, who wants to hear that?
Sending lots of love and prayers to my blog readers. I really appreciate all of you!
Monday, April 21, 2008
I really don't think we need Mondays anymore!
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Oh, I hate Mondays too. Sorry you really didn't feel well, sweets! Grandma's are so awesome though... I always loved napping on my grandma's bed. It never failed to make me feel better.
I hope you are feeling better very soon!
Post a Comment