And it's one of those "now" times.
An internship at World Relief, the Nashville office, still remains one of the best times of my life, in every aspect. During that time, I went away from home for a length of time- the first time I ever did that-, did something I loved- working with various cultures-, and got engaged. I wish very much to someday be able to work in this environment..someday.
But until someday, I did some digging yesterday on the website of World Relief and came upon a blog of someone that does work with the refugees. I WISH that I could share in the same way she is sharing..through writing like this. Reading her entries brought back many memories and reminded me that praying for refugees is something I need to start doing. I hope you enjoy- and learn from- this blog.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
I like to think about Nashville now and then
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Sounds like something my daughter wants to do. She keeps telling me that she wants to join the Peace Corps.
Hi...How I remember the importance of that time...what a gift you gave others and yourself..
LTTS
Post a Comment