Friday, May 09, 2008

Run down of weekend..

A non party birthday party for Philip (who turned 3 exactly a week ago and who also had his first buzz cut given by dad yesterday) on Saturday.

Today we are going to Rich's grandparents for a nice visit (and on the way, to a music store that Rich likes...). And today's craving, since it's for a sub, a stop for that, too. Wednesday I had a craving for a salad, and while eating that salad (out on the town with Beth) I also ordered a hamburger and fries. Thought I was turning the corner after those TWO meals but then yesterday didn't feel so great part of the day.

Then, Sunday after The Gate (yes- our new church- I think I did forget to say that's where we've decided to attend) to my mom's for dinner and then DIRECTLY to The Encore for a dessert buffet and the afternoon showing of Breakfast At Tiffany's. I CANNOT WAIT! That was "our" date movie and Rich played Moon River for me at our wedding. Very sentimental movie. I am so excited! As long as we can score tickets- I am not sure if you can get them early and then, I hope they aren't sold out. LOL! It'd be my luck!

1 comments:

Sam said...

Remember you have connections if you ever want to use them. I know the manager personally. Like in the Biblical sense. You know what I mean? He-He