I really really, really do need. A. Nap.
It's cold in this house. Or, maybe it's just me. It's COLD. I cannot get warm. I even had hot chai tea, which I haven't had for a loooong time. Still cold.
Started working on a "big" project last night. Didn't get very far. LOL. I am decorating around a large print that goes into an even bigger frame. I have this 11x14 black and white photo of Ella. So beautiful. Hoping it turns out alright.
Did you know my husband is just so smart? Well, I had a mini meltdown Saturday and he took me and the kids to Red Lobster. I have more no nausea days and that was one of them. Although, I could not eat those cheddar baked biscuits. I usually have THREE but I couldn't get past the one bite. Yuck. He's also so smart b/c he can work on our cars. He fixed something in the transmission of my Neon on Sunday. Saved us lots right there.
I put some new music off to the right. I like Loreena's music, although I have only one cd of hers. The Highwayman is my favorite. It is LONG. I loved the poem growing up. Don't know why. It's kind of a bizarre poem to be in a childrens book but it was. In a Childkraft volume. It probably is my favorite poem. Anyways, I do like a lot of the other songs she has done, so I am sharing a HUGE list. The Mummer's Dance was featured in the film "Ever After" with Drew Barrymore. I really like #2 and #6. To see the whole list, you'll need to click on the launch stand alone.
Didn't get to pick up cheesecake ingredients b/c I couldn't find the recipe that I thought would work for me. Maybe today. If I decide to brave the cold, rainy weather. Rich has a music practice session with a group he is in (they have a gazillion workshops and stuff this coming weekend) so I may need to get out of the house to do SOMETHING today. Oh mi gosh. I have been into asparagus lately. I need to get some more really soon. I had some with a premium shells and cheese serving and it was delicious. I cleaned out the freezer so we have room to freeze fresh asparagus..and STRAWBERRIES next month. NEXT MONTH! YEAH! I won't begin to freeze until right before the season ends though. Gosh...I need to figure out what other houses I can borrow some freezer space from. Our family loves strawberries. I love to make the shortbread biscuits and then add freshly finely cut, mashed, and juicy strawberries over top. The local grown ones are the best. The store ones have not been that great whenever I've gotten them. Alright with a bunch of sugar but not the kind you can just pop right into your mouth and enjoy. Oh and the strawberry pies from the Dutch House. Delish.
I had to add this funny and cute video that Lauren from SC had on her blog today. ENJOY!
Check out this video: Treadmill Kittens
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
I need a nap
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I have this CD! Oh my gosh it's been a while but I am racing right over to crack it open and listen to it again. I just love this kind of music. When you have kids whining and complaining every second of the day, this is the kind of stuff that i need to keep me sane!
Get a nap sweets! It will all be over soon enough and then you will miss the opportunity to contain the little one inside you, lol.
Love the music! Thanks for the introduction. I think it just one of those days for needing a nap, because I feel the same way.
BTW...I love strawberries and your mention has made me hungry for some. LOL!
Take care!
That treadmill kitty is too funny! I need a nap too, no doubt!
Post a Comment