Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Still

Do you like being still?

I do. I suppose I always have, even when in my childhood and teenage days I was superbly involved in activities of all kind. I am a "still" kind of person.

Yesterday, I finished up a project that makes me think of stillness, in a way. I created something that makes me stop when I see it. Not that I think there is a real grandness about it, but it is appealing to me because I see not only my own heart, but my daughters, and God's. Here it is...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
You have captured something greater than a single moment here: you captured the essence of a spirit within a family. That spirit is the spirit of stillness and reflection for I, as well, need the times and silence of stillness to restore my being, and thus, move onward to the demands of the day and life. Great work!
LTTS

Kimmy said...

That's absolutely gorgeous!

Sam said...

How weird that an object can instill a human reaction in such a strong way. Thank you for sharing it.

liz mataraza said...

that is beautiful! so serene and delicate...'still' i guess...perfect!