classical piano. ALWAYS. I was in a nostalgic mood, as well as really wanting to brush up on these piano favs of mine. So, that's why there is another change to the music on my blog again, and so soon, too. When you are not into practicing your technique, you falter much, well at least I do.
The first song is my absolutely favorite to play. You may recall hearing it in the movie The Secret Garden (wonderful book and movie- a favorite of my childhood). The second, one that I couldn't play as well as this recording, but I still love to play. The fourth song is another I rank up high on the list. Just beautiful. Love going fast with that. The Rach. one, well...I loved the theme and do like to fumble around a bit with the music I bought for that...actually need an orchestra to really sound good though. LOL. The others, all ones that really touched my soul. You'll notice I'm into minor keys and very contemplative pieces.
Dad- I hope you enjoy the take down memory lane.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
I will always love
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 6:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
all right!!!!!! this is great...the memories are still alive!!! Thanks for them and for sharing this music...there is a little tear in my eye, though.
LTTS
(This has nothing to do with your post, I've just been meaning to tell you for awhile...)
I love the addition of the music on your blog. Very cool. Who needs Myspace anyway.
Post a Comment