in a church funk. LOL. We are having a Bible story read here..after BOZ is done, and then, we are going to go to Skyline Diner by the airport for lunch. It'll be a great time of airplane watching for the kids. We went there for breakfast Friday, and it was super fun for them. Great place to eat, too. They are only open for breakfast and lunch most days, and closed Tuesday. My sleep- or lack thereof- is just giving me a hard time. Mornings just aren't real fast moving. Or the rest of the day for that matter! I know of a friend of mine that has dealt with the whole where to go to church thing, well, a couple friends, and it is not the easiest thing in the world. You could be settled, but then maybe not. And it's hard to know. We're keeping this in lots of prayer of course. I think missing a few weeks at the place we were going really threw me off. Anyways, off to finish our Sunday morning here, and then to enjoy the sunny day.
OH, well, I am trying to keep on scrapbooking consistently but quite frankly I don't care for the pages I did lately at all. Phooey. I am trying to do things to them so I like them, but they just, well, I don't know. I suppose not everyone can have layouts that they can put out there for people to see all the time! Oh well!
Gee I am back because I forgot to say that I am still nauseous and today is no exception.
And, I love Indiana Jones, but I am a diehard archaeology fan and the new movie wasn't for me. Those aliens, why did they have to land out west anyways?
Rich and I went on a lovely date at the Columbiana Theater and I did enjoy the movie,not as much as I had thought, but I expected something different.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Another day
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I miss my Amy!
found you threw karen m. sometimes i don't like my layouts to much either. i try to go back and changes things and just make it worse! and the missing church thing.i know what you mean.once you miss one sunday, it is so easy to miss the next and the next etc. talking from experience!
Post a Comment