Monday, June 02, 2008

Get rid of this please

My migraine.

It's everywhere- under my eyes, over my eyes, in my neck, my temples, and making me more sick to my stomach than I already am.

Off to lay down again. So glad my grandparents picked up Ella from school for me today.

**Here's a great thing to do (free lemonade stand) if you have a child 7-12 years old and sign up to raise money for a charity. I found this on another forum and many mom's had done this before. Too bad my daughter is only 5. I would have loved to do this!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Oh Amy...I am so sorry you have a migraine. If you can, sit back, kick your feet up and sleep. I hope you feel better soon!

Sharie said...

Sending you feeling better wishes! The music you play here on your blog is beautiful.