Monday, June 09, 2008

Am I wearing a sign?

That says: Please. Splash. Me.

I must be, for three times in a row of going to the Community Center to swim, some boy (each a different one, too) has purposely and ignorantly splashed me in the face. Um, HELLO? That is very rude. Especially to a pregnant lady. And parental supervision is nada. If my boy splashed someone on purpose- and if it were an adult, look out- I would WANT to be approached by another adult and told of that incident. It is so ignorant. The second time, the boy was very ignorant in doing the splashing. The other day, the boy was semi in fun but he doesn't know me! I don't get it! I want to take the kids again, because it's so hot, but I got to figure out where this sign on my body is and peel it off first.

We were able to attend church yesterday, and that was wonderful, and right after had some birthday celebrations to do at Rich's parents' house. The kids are taking over the dining room table!!!! 7 grandchildren, and two more on the way, ours and Rich's sister. Totally taking over their table! During those hot hours, Rich picked some strawberries from my inlaws' patch. They are so little, and takes awhile de-stem them, but oh so worth it. Very yummy.

I really have a lot to do around here but the heat is zapping me today. Add in very little sleep, and there you have someone that has no pep. Hoping for a cooler day tomorrow so I can feel like I can work around the house a bit.

I have been scrapbooking quite a bit lately, so I need to post a few pages sometime soon. I have really been enjoying doing that lately. Well, I need to go take care of some needy children...

0 comments: