Our gifted van, a true blessing, and wonderful vehicle! Thank you Lord~
A "circle journal" I am working on, well, the cover at least. I am using a Melissa Francess heart album, that folds, as you can see. This will be given to nine other scrapbookers, online friends, from Studio Calico, as we are exchanging our individual albums with each other to complete a full and beautiful variety of pages. This is the first time I ever joined in on one of these, and it will be fun! We each chose our own topic, or theme, and can give instructions, too. Mine is for describing the gift(s) you bring to your family, friends, and even strangers. What is the thing about you that can be a blessing to other people, so to say.
And, the delightful new table and chairs! The kids were eating cherries gram and pa brought today when they stopped by for a nice visit. Couldn't get a full table shot, but it is LONG, and beautiful, as you can see! Four chairs, and that wonderful bench, all padded. The chandalier is not up, but will be within the day or two, I hope. We'll be putting that "buffet" you see in the back down in the basement. It is a space user, plus it doesn't look good next to that dinette set!















7 comments:
That is a nice van and your table set looks beautiful!!
What wonderful blessings!!
I'm so happy for you1
The table is lovely! Goes great with the van :)
Love your new things!! You have been blessed girl!! Love your journal too!! That is awesome!! (BTW I love the old buffet!!)
I love the old buffet too;-)
Your circle journal is amazing. Love the furniture.
Greatly awesome. Your family is blessed, to be sure.
Post a Comment