Sunday, July 13, 2008

A 1930s Housewife

103

As a 1930s wife, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



I didn't even fudge. Does this make me a good housewife these days, too!? Just wondering! :-)

Here is how I rated my own darling....He did REALLY well, which I knew! I go around the house in "stocking feet." My bad! LOL!

161

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very funny - I'm off to take the test! Even though I'm not a wife, some days it feels like I am!

Kimmy said...

Most impressive, Amy. You beat my score.

liz mataraza said...

that is too funny!

lovin' the new table and that mini...whoa!

Kristii said...

You are a rockin housewife girl!! Move over June Cleaver!!! You totally beat my score hands down!!

vtpuggirl said...

I don't want to know, is that bad? You are awesome though!