Thursday, July 17, 2008

It Ain't Easy Being Green






More for tomorrow. I really am slow at getting photos uploaded, so here are some, well, from last week! LOL!

The wonderful Kermit the frog has been traveling with my grandparents (yes, that's their car!) for who knows how long. YEARS. My brother grew up LOVING Kermy, and can do a grand imitation of him, also. I had to take a photo of this, because it's quite memorable.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...love the captured moments in the photos...and yes, lol, about Mr. P.

LTTS

Susan Beth said...

beautiful pics of beautiful kids!

Tara said...

I love the photos! My favorite is the last one with the ripped jeans ... such a familiar sight!

Elizabeth said...

You have such a way of making me smile. I love ya Amy!!

vtpuggirl said...

These are cute! Love them all!

Us said...

Amy, those are so good! I cannot believe how big they are getting!!! WOW!