and my favorite little outfit for the new boy...
Love the soccer pix and what a surprise with the last pic...very touching.LTTS
I can not wait until Camden can play soccer. I think they have to be 5 right? Bummer. Next year!Adorable kids btw!
oh, i just love when soccer season rolls around! great pics...gorgeous layout!
great soccer pics, and such a gorgeous LO! i just love baby clothes... so precious!
Great soccer pics. I would love to see how you scrap soccer because, I can never seem to find anything I want to do with my soccer pics. Great layout very pretty. What is the picture of?
How cute your kids are! and that layout is gorgeous! I hope you are having a fabulous day!
Super cute kiddos you have and the layout is awesome....Hugs...Dedra
such smiley kids. I love the layout, especially the ribbon collage.
Your soccer pics are too cute!! I love the layout..So beautiful the colors are with your photo!
oh i love lil soccer girls all dressed up - so cute! and your page is perfect as well!
Love that outfit! And the layout! Looks like your kids love soccer!
Your kids are soooo cute!!! Love, love, love your layout!! Awesome!!
Your layout is gorgeous!
Ohh, Love the soccer photos. Your layout is very sweet and touching.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Love the soccer pix and what a surprise with the last pic...very touching.
LTTS
I can not wait until Camden can play soccer. I think they have to be 5 right? Bummer. Next year!
Adorable kids btw!
oh, i just love when soccer season rolls around! great pics...gorgeous layout!
great soccer pics, and such a gorgeous LO! i just love baby clothes... so precious!
Great soccer pics. I would love to see how you scrap soccer because, I can never seem to find anything I want to do with my soccer pics.
Great layout very pretty. What is the picture of?
How cute your kids are! and that layout is gorgeous! I hope you are having a fabulous day!
Super cute kiddos you have and the layout is awesome....
Hugs...
Dedra
such smiley kids. I love the layout, especially the ribbon collage.
Your soccer pics are too cute!! I love the layout..So beautiful the colors are with your photo!
oh i love lil soccer girls all dressed up - so cute! and your page is perfect as well!
Love that outfit! And the layout! Looks like your kids love soccer!
Your kids are soooo cute!!! Love, love, love your layout!! Awesome!!
Your layout is gorgeous!
Ohh, Love the soccer photos. Your layout is very sweet and touching.
Post a Comment