Here is a COMPLETE "glimpse" of the R.A.K. I won from the most wonderful scrapbook community online. Nicole- thank you so very much. I was floored by the 4 pounds of paper! And all the vintage goods...and everything else. LOL! Notice, all the old buttons, the birdie stamp, the TONS of paper (for those who don't know, a sheet of scrapbooking paper probably costs .75 each now, on the low end).
My favorites are all the black and red diecut paper. And some of the vintage paper goods. YUMMY! I think I am going to make some odd sized paper albums. Like, very tall, but just wide enough for a 5" photograph. I love LOVE LOVE the paper that is in the sweet package. So,that way, I'd still have plenty of pretty patterned paper left to use elsewhere. 






On to a quick summary of the week and upcoming weekend. Wednesday had been a busy day with the kids. We went swimming and the next day, oh my goodness. It was like I had run a marathon. My fibromyalgia was really REALLY bad, especially in my hips. I think because of squatting down/sitting down in the kids' sized pool. So, I did not do much at all. Today, it is so much better. I also had a chance, well, TWO opportunities, as a matter of fact, to go out with a girl-friend. Beth and I hit a couple stores, and then had dinner Wednesday night. Thursday night, Kimmy and I were going to just sit and have coffee but I wasn't up to chatting b/c that was the day I didn't feel to peppy, so we watched the movie, even though we saw it both before LOL. I had wanted to catch it before it left the Columbiana theater, since it's one, closer. Two, cheaper. Three, just all around a nicer atmosphere. What we didn't expect was that the film started to burn up while we were watching it! Ahhh! Somehow they managed to get it going again. Whew. I think I would have cried. I do a lot of that lately. :-)
Tonight, I'll watch my neice, Abigail, as her parents and other members of the family are trying to get their "new" Historic home ready (i.e. carpet ripped up, new flooring, painting, cleaning...) for their official move in of Monday. Now, mind you, they had to be out of their house in Medina Wednesday! So, I know they are stressed and would appreciate prayers. Also, tomorrow morning is Ella's soccer practice, then Rich will go help my brother and sil with the house stuff, and I will watch Abby. Later, practice with the praise team, and Rich will be coming to that too! Yeah! I have really really really missed sharing in that ministry with my husband.
Friday, August 08, 2008
What wonderful snail mail
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
Awesome RAK you received. You will get a ton of layouts done with all that! Have a great weekend! Have fun watching your niece!
That looks like an amazing happy mail to get! Congrats!!!
RAK looks wonderful!
Have fun with it :)
That is one awesome RAK!!!
I can't wait to see all the goodness that comes out of it!! Have a great weekend!!
Wow!! Fab RAK!
Can't waqit to see what you make ;o)
Have a great weekend
Kel xxx
glad that you like the goodies that were sent your way...i have lots of the vintage stuff, so i tried to throw a bit of everything in, lol. hope you have fun!!
=)
whoa! that is a ton of stuff! make sure you squeeze a nap in there somewhere girl! you sound super busy!
OMG!! Rock on girl! That is AWESOME!! Congrats and have FUN!!
Post a Comment