Saturday, August 09, 2008

Miss Sensitivity

Yep, that's me!

Near tears, not really pinpointing why. Tired, my feet/ankles/legs still really hurt. They did last night, and through the night...hope to get them up most of this coming afternoon. Not swollen, YET, so that's good.

We received some nice baby boy hand-me-downs from a friend of my SIL's family. 6 pairs of Bobux/Robeez shoes....omigodness. Those are FANTASTICALLY made shoes and are expensive! All used clothing, but hardly look worn, even the shoes. I am keeping a lot of it, some to disperse to my parents' house for extras, but I am planning on handing some things on to my SIL, Valerie, who is due the very end of October with a boy. The sleepers are WARM ones, so that works out well for us.

I just finished watching a movie that I have seen several times before, but for some reason, it made much more of an impression on me than ever before. It is one that several other bloggers I know really like...Pride and Prejudice. Oh, dear, I cried through the movie and just loved the music, and all the scenery. Many scenes just took my breath away. I am so glad that it is a movie with a very pleasant and romantic ending.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved that movie. I watched it when my husband and boys went away for the week, so I could sit and cry without anyone making fun of me. You're right...the scenery was just beautiful!!!!

Elisabeth said...

Ah, sometimes a good cry is just the right medicine!

Sharie said...

My alltime favorite movie too, also love the BBC mini series, but it's long. Sorry you're feeling blue. Ditto what elisabeth said! Happy weekend.