That's one of Philip's favorite things.
Not mine. And apparently our Scrabble game attracted some weird ones (it was left in a car trunk) and so we had to throw it away. Ewww. I had forgotten about it, so my bad. It was a used one, given to us b/c it was someone's extra, but now we can't play Scrabble. Not that we were earlier that much, but Ella likes to play that. My grandma helps her and they play Scrabble their way. I personally love Scrabble very very much...my grandpa did too and wow, he was quite the Scrabble player!
I am nauseous, since mid afternoon. So, well, I am just not doing anything, and this sitting at the computer seems a bit much, too.
We went to Rich's parents' house after church, and all had a very nice time. The kids got a nice long tractor ride in this lovely cooler weather. By the way...I am incredibly anxious for this summer weather to end. I am impatiently awaiting fall.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Bugs
Posted by Sweet Peripety at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
So sorry about your Scrabble board...but if you want to play, we'd be more than happy to bring ours over to play;-) hint-hint!
Yay for Fall!!!
I am ready for fall!
Yea fall!
I tagged you! Come see!
I love scrabble too!!! Sorry the bugs invaded!! Hope you are feeling better today!!
Post a Comment